sábado, 23 de enero de 2010

Frozen in our hearts

The chilling sound of the bitterness of your voice
The unwilling smile covering the anger on your lips
It had brought the presence of worry to camp at my side
Making an inference on why you have to get up and fight
With sadness I must say, it is right to say the least

Singing now, with all the sea's winds
They’ve forced me to see, instead of watch
I come back once more to see your essence disappear.
Why can't you return to your previews state?
Tell me the stories I long to hear
Say the words I've waited for one thousand years.

You stop nearby; a glimpse of awareness has arrived
The candlelight serves as our guide
I won't say a word, for I have come to know, how useless they have become
I can't believe what has come to my sight
We have grown together, united at last.
As our only witness we have our lives
This will be forgotten in time, but frozen in our hearts.


(Dedicated to my great friend Karime!
Thank you for everything)



By: Pamela DiMarco

1 comentario:

  1. "The candlelight serves as our guide"

    Me encantó, pamelita...
    Que bueno que sigues posteando (aunque no tan seguido)

    Me encanta como escribes.

    te amo mucho mucho amiga!

    ResponderEliminar